- Honestly feeling pretty underwhelmed by this whole show so far and Holly is hating it so I’m ready to hate it. This episode title is promising though…
- OF COURSE IT CAN SEE YOU IT’S BEEN SEEIN YOU FOR YEARS FAM
- Hanna is the queen of doing selfish things alone without their permission so her attitude is so not welcome rn.
- Weirdly decisive Em is nice (and delusional)
- Down for Aria dressing like old school Aria and being a total old school bitch
- Ugh can we not get more psycho high school girls involved in this?
- Do high school girls wear this much make-up now?
- Spencer is literally the only interesting thing left on this show.
- Is this honestly what Hanna sleeps in?
- WAIT TWELFTH NIGHT IS STILL A THING BEING MENTIONED THIS DEFINITELY HAS IMPLICATIONS SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE’S BROTHER BECAUSE THEY THINK HE’S DEAD
- Fury looks even shorter out of his uniform. Sad.
- I’m officially on board with all this vintage high school drama because at least something is happening. Except this Addison girl is just like them but 100 times better at it than they ever were?
- Holden why are you even in this
- “I’m not the same person that I was in high school. Are you?” Loaded question, dude.
- DAMN IT FURY WITH THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOL AND TELLING HER SPENCER IS THERE
- But of course she knew. They’ve said it before, and they’ll say it again: BITCH CAN SEE
- Oh look another Jenna Pity Party what a surprise
- “Because she has balls the size of church bells” I’m done.
- I want to feel like Emily is being extra paranoid and that Jenna-Addison text thing could be a coincidence, but also when is anything a coincidence ever
- I feel so bad for Veronica and she’s also the only source of reason in this show so we better keep her around
- I’m so sure Ezra is honestly famous enough to be a news story. Is this what people think happens to writers?
- Remember when he was an angry raging alcoholic and Aria nursed him back to life?
- Okay this is the only part of this fashion spin-off that I even remotely care about thank you for making this dramatic and exciting
- It didn’t occur to me that all these bad things could be A proving they can manipulate everything around them.
- Or maybe just their own paranoia making them think that?
- Maybe A only plays a minimal role in this and it’s all about making their suspicious asses ruin their own lives
- “We need answers, not a brawl.” Thank God for Caleb.
- This quiet creepy shoe repair shop will do nicely for our next murder.
- ‘“Do it. Or I will.”-Ali’ This entire show in summation.
- Why is Hanna the only one who ever gets locked up and battered?
- I guess she’s also the one who does puts herself into situations as if she isn’t literally always the damsel in distress.
- Is Emily really gonna blackmail this highschool girl back
- She’s gonna blackmail this highschool girl back
- YAS PAIGE YAAAS YA LITTLE ADULT YOU
- Okay so A is gonna manipulate them into doing bad things to get the results they need and is also going to make them aware that those results were also because of A because they control everything okay I’m catching on here
- Everyone is following everyone in this one and I’m okay with it.
- Didn’t think I’d be grateful for Holden but he seems to have decent intentions—but Aria can we NOT with the head on his shoulder thing
- How does Spencer know literally everything
- Okay so I’m a little annoyed because I was hoping these episodes were gonna be jam packed with answers but that was honestly silly of me like have I learned nothing in seven years
- Next episode looks MUCH jucier we got babies and knives okay I will be there for that
Hmmm I like your #27 point!??